Values and Ethos
"Let Each Flame Burn Brighter"
To be known as a school where every pupil is nurtured, encouraged to be curious and achieves their very best.
(based on our School Values)
- Ensuring each child is provided with care and nurture, so that they can demonstrate kindness, honesty and good manners to others.
- Encouraging curiosity in the children's learning, seeking ways to explore their ideas.
- Promoting creativity and imaginative thinking, for children to eagerly welcome new challenges.
- Fostering a sense of pride and excellence in all areas of school life, with a commitment to always giving our best and celebrating each other's successes.
The Woodford Green Preparatory School Values are the key elements that we value highly and place particular emphasis on. They are formed with input from the pupils, parents, staff and governors. They are written in such a way that they are accessible to all of our pupils.
- We are kind
- We use good manners
- We are honest
- We explore our ideas
- We can work independently
- We are always learning
- We use our initiative
- We welcome new challenges
- We use our imagination
- We always try our best
- We celebrate each others’ successes
- We take pride in all we do